1. a stone pillar having a rectangular cross section tapering towards a pyramidal top
2. a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote
3. An upright, four- sided pillar, gradually tapering as it rises, and terminating in a pyramid called pyramidion. It is ordinarily monolithic. Egyptian obelisks are commonly covered with hieroglyphic writing from top to bottom.
4. To mark or designate with an obelisk.
Indonesian to Indonesian
5. tiang segi empat meruncing ke ujung dan bermahkota piramidal