1. an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
2. a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
cowboys know not to squat with their spurs on
3. The point of a spear, or an arrowhead.
4. wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
5. To walk about; to rove or go about, without purpose; hence, to run wild; to be uncontrolled.